Friday, January 23, 2009

WIP

This is a painting I am currently working on (one of MANY). I always feel as if I should only post completed pieces, but today I decided that I will show some works in progress every once in a while. This piece is 16" x 20" and is in pastel on sanded paper. It's one of the paintings in my 'fog/mist' series I am working on....

Heather from my weekly painting group recently started a group blog for us where you can see some work from our weekly plein air outings, although most are hesitant to post their works in progress too! You can check it out at www.thebandofbrushes.blogspot.com or you can click on the link on the left. From there you can visit the websites of everyone in our group. Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we keep this one? Absolutely love it. I feel like I could walk right into the picture.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

--Shaun

Anonymous said...

I love this painting MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could just say it for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a long comment with exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP UP THE BEST PAINTINGS ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE,
LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Ventola said...

Definitely best paintings on earth! This is one of your best, even at this point. Great job capturing the misty atmosphere. Can't wait to see the finished product!