Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Exciting News!

I am surprised and excited to tell you that my 2 pieces, 'Waiting' and 'The Shawl' were both accepted into the Newburyport Art Association's Regional Juried Show!! Visit www.newburyportart.org for details and reception information. I have also started a new adventure on Etsy! This shop enables me to offer you original artworks at a lower cost - each piece is unframed and is either a study, a plein air piece or was done as a demonstration. I plan to add new pieces often so please visit often! Let me know what you think!! Happy Spring! robin

2 comments:

Jeff Ventola said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROBIN!!! AWESOME NEWS! You should not be surprised...both stunning paintings!

Your Etsy shop is great! Some beautiful work, great job!!!

Robin said...

Thanks, Jeff! I'm very happy about getting in!!