Sunday, June 24, 2012



A few weeks ago I told you that this piece was accepted into the Cape Cod Society's For Pastels Only juried show and that I felt so honored because of the incredible list of artists that I would be showing with.  I also promised to tell you which artist was accepted (whose books I own)...drumroll, please....well, it's Elizabeth Mowry!  If you are not familiar with her work, you should definitely look her up!!  Stan Sperlack (!) is also in the show, along with many other artists that I admire.  If you are in the area of the Cultural Center in Yarmouth, stop in and see the show which runs from June 26 through July 22.  
Visit http://pastelpainterssocietyofcapecod.com for details on the show and the opening reception.

Btw, I was down at the Cape this weekend to drop my painting off for the show, and I got some incredible sunset pictures while I was there...I will post one soon...

robin

1 comment:

Jeff Ventola said...

I love this painting! Your clouds leave me speechless...You deserve to be in that show. I'm Glad you had a nice trip this weekend!