Sunday, May 27, 2012

Next Event!

Each year I participate in the Essex Art Center's annual New Paint auction....30 artists paint en plein air and then auction their paintings off in the evening.  I will be painting 9am to 4pm on June 2.  To be honest, I haven't decided on my location yet, but I will keep you posted!  Join me at the live auction that evening and don't overlook the silent auction pieces - all for a great cause!  Visit http://www.robinthornhill.com/events or http://www.essexartcenter.com for more details.  Below is a sneak peek at my silent auction piece....


Hope to see you there!
-robin

4 comments:

Jeff Ventola said...

Can't wait to see your painting! The auction piece is FANTASTIC!

Robin said...

Thanks - it's always fun and it's for a good cause!

Jeff Ventola said...

Robin, as expected your painting is Amazing! I couldn't have painted under those circumstances...Proof of what a incredibly talented and amazing artist you are! I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations again on your auction pieces selling and your big sale at the NAA!!

WHAT A DAY!!!

Robin said...

Thanks!! What a day is right!