Friday, June 11, 2010

Artful Feast

A busy day, tomorrow!! From 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday, June 12, please join me and about 25 other local artists who will be painting en plein air at Pettengill Farm in Salisbury, Ma. Lots of beautiful flowers and art will be for sale.

Tomorrow evening, Saturday, June 12, please join me at the Newburyport Art Association for a live auction. The above painting is the piece that I donated for this great event. Visit www.newburyportart.org for more information.

Hope to you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Jeff Ventola said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Wish I could make it! Have a great time and good luck with your painting. It's beautiful, someone will bid!

Jeff Ventola said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Wish I could make it! Have a great time and good luck with your painting. It's beautiful, someone will bid!

Robin said...

Thanks, Jeff! I was very lucky as my piece sold for more than the asking price! It was a nice event and there was lots of great art for sale.